Stuffed Gem squash. Try this mouth-watering stuffed gem squash with creamy spinach recipe. The idea of using the gem squash as little. Looking for some delicious side dish ideas?
Boil the rice until done, drain and rinse under cold water. Remove the gem squash stalks and cut the squashes in half. Remove the pips with a teaspoon and boil the squashes in salted water until just done. You can have Stuffed Gem squash using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Gem squash
- You need 4 of gem squash cut in half & seeds removed.
- Prepare 1 of 200g macaroni or spagetti.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped ham.
- It’s 1 of 150g butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cake flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 liter of liter & half of warm milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring onion.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan and sauté the onion, garlic and celery until translucent. Stuffed Gem Squash are a unique and compact meal. Easy to share, and you can have all your food groups covered in each bite. The delicious meaty filling brings the otherwise bland squash to life with the goodness in every forkful.
Stuffed Gem squash step by step
And with the decadence of cheese, nothing could go wrong here. This quick and easy Gem Squash recipe will provide bursts of flavour and fulfilment for either a lunch or dinner. Cut the gem squash in halves and scoop the seeds out. Fill four of the gem squash halves with the bulgur wheat stuffing. When they were done, I topped them with plain yogurt and chopped cilantro.