Egg drop soup. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper, and finely chopped scallions and tofu are commonly added to the soup. F*CK THE KOOLAID – DRINK THE SOUP ✊✊✊✊✊ “Whiskey Priest” OUT NOW ! link below linktr.ee/eggdropsoup.
Egg drop soup, or egg flower soup, has long been a favorite at Chinese restaurants. Many people have always wanted to try their hand at making the dish, but were worried how it would turn out. It's made with eggs, ginger, green onions, and mushrooms. You can cook Egg drop soup using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg drop soup
- You need 200 g of isi ayam.
- Prepare 1 of packet tauhu telur (dipotong dan digoreng).
- It’s 1 of tauhu lembut (dipotong dan digoreng).
- It’s 5 batang of crabmeat sticks.
- It’s 1/2 tin of jagung manis.
- You need 1 of biji telur.
- Prepare 5 ulas of bawang putih.
- You need 1/2 potong of kiub ayam.
- It’s 2 of sb sos tiram.
- Prepare of Garam.
- You need of Lada hitam.
- Prepare Sedikit of tepung jagung siap dibancuh dgn air.
- You need 1/3 batang of lobak merah (jika mahu).
All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) I had never had egg drop soup and it was good. I didnt use the cornstarch or food coloring and I used green onion instead of chives. This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. Egg drop soup, alongside wonton soup and hot and sour soup, are the classic comfort soups Egg drop soup, or egg flower soup, is a really basic boiled chicken broth soup, and in its simplest form.
Egg drop soup instructions
Egg drop soup was always her first choice. Egg Drop Soup is so easy to make at home! This Chinese Egg Drop Soup recipe tastes just like the real thing. Egg drop soup is a generic name for soups where eggs are added to soups. The chinese name is actually egg flower soup 蛋花汤 (dan hua tang).